Print this recipe: Chicken Stirfry
1 Chicken Breast
1 Red/Green/Yellow Pepper
1 Onion, chopped.
Handful of mushrooms
50g brown Rice
Table spoon Soy Sauce
- Cook rice until aldente (Cooked so that the rice still has a little bite to it)
- Put chicken under a preheated grill until cooked
- While the chicken is cooking stir fry the chopped onions until clear, then add the mangetout.
- Cut the cooked chicken into cubes and add to onions and mangetout.
- Add the soy sauce and stir fry for 5 mins.
- When the rice is cooked, add it to the stir fry
- Mix together and serve